Carpet in Visalia, CA
Soft, comforting, and stylish, carpet remains one of the most popular flooring options on the market today, and with good reason. When it comes to available colors, patterns, styles, and textures, the sky is truly the limit with today’s carpet flooring, and there are most likely many attractive options to suit your style and needs. We’re proud to be your local carpet experts at Franey’s Carpet One Floor & Home of Visalia, CA. With one of the region’s finest selections of quality carpets and area rugs, we’re also expert floor installers with over six decades of experience under our collective belts. With popular options like multi-color (speckled) carpet and brands like Karastan, Anderson, tuftex, and Tigressa®, make us your one-stop shop for your new carpet.
Are The Fibers in My Carpet Important?
Fibers are the threads weaving your carpet together, and they play an essential role in determining how your rug feels and functions. Your carpet’s fibers, or pile, can be either synthetic or natural. Some of the most popular synthetic options include nylon, polyester, triexta, and olefin. Wool carpet is one of the most beloved natural options. Discover the best carpet fiber for your home.
- Nylon carpets, woven using soft, synthetic fibers, are traditionally soaked in clear, chemical coating to keep stains from taking root. Nylon carpet is prized in both commercial and residential settings, but it tends to be costly.
- Polyester carpets, made from synthetic fibers with a similar feel to nylon, are an affordable alternative. Thanks to recent innovations, polyester is slowly, steadily competing with its counterpart’s stain-resisting abilities.
- Triexta carpets are woven from tough, subtly patterned synthetic piles that are made for impressive stain resistance. This type of carpet can accommodate many commercial needs since it’s solid and hides everyday dirt and debris.
- Olefin/polypropylene carpets are among the softest synthetics available. Made in intricate patterns, most olefin rugs are made for beauty rather than function, so they’re not a good option for highly trafficked areas.
- Wool carpets are woven from natural fibers, which are wholly renewable. Wool carpets are sturdy and enduring and can resist dirt, mold, and even mildew. If properly cared for, wool carpets can last for generations.
What Are The Best Carpet Piles in Visalia, CA?
Not only are the fibers of your carpet important but so is the pile. The construction will hugely impact how durable and where it will perform the best. Find the right type of carpet pile for your home by considering the factors below.
- Loop and Cut-Loop Carpet: Loop and Cut-Loop Carpets fall into the cut-pile carpet category, offering a plush and velvety surface. They are crafted with evenly trimmed yarn loops that create a soft texture underfoot. They’re ideal for areas such as bedrooms and living rooms, where comfort is necessary. Although they might show footprints and vacuum marks more due to their dense texture, they are still a great option since they’re easy to maintain.
- Berber Carpet: Berber Carpets are recognized for their textured appearance, constructed through woven looped fibers of varying heights. This unique pattern adds character to your space. Berber carpets have a relaxed and natural style, making them suitable for high-traffic areas. However, be cautious with stains due to their looped structure.
- Patterned Carpet: Patterned Carpets blend cut and looped yarns creatively, resulting in captivating patterns and textures. These intricate designs add depth to any room and excel at hiding footprints and vacuum marks. They are durable and work well in areas with significant foot traffic.
- Saxony Carpet: Saxony Carpets are designed to endure daily use with their durable cut-pile design. They require fewer replacements to maintain their attractive appearance over time.
- Frieze Carpet: Frieze Carpets feature a unique texture created by long, twisted fibers in a cut pile style. This texture is able to conceal footprints and vacuum marks, making it a practical choice for high-traffic areas.
Professional Carpet Installation in Visalia, CA
When choosing a new carpet, you should factor in wearability and how often you use the space you want to install the new carpet in. For spaces where you entertain a lot or children and pets spend a lot of time, consider either a stain-resistant carpet or a waterproof carpet. Our Carpet selection is made to be stylish as well as functional in your home or office setting. Franey’s Carpet One Floor & Home is proud to be a member of the world’s most beloved flooring cooperative and serve the diverse carpet needs of clients throughout the region. We offer some of the industry’s finest product warranties, like our “The Beautiful Guarantee.” We strive to bring you the highest quality of carpets and customer service from start to finish. We take pride in each of our services and we don't use sub-contractors for your flooring installation.
Contact us or visit our showroom near you in Visalia, CA. We proudly serve the surrounding communities of Tulare, Exeter, Farmersville, Hanford, Lemoore, Porterville, Lindsay, Strathmore, Three Rivers, Springville, Dinuba, Culter-Orosi, Pixley, Kingsburg, Woodley, Reedley, Corcoran, Tipton, and Squaw Valley, CA.